Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Exam 70-306 study time frame

Exam 70-306 study time frame

GM

Don't be discouraged. Practice makes perfect. Review and
understand the explanations to the questions you got wrong
and then re-take the practice exam. I just passed 70-
305. It took me about 2-3 weeks to master the practice
exam.

I studied the book
>for 12 days, I took the first sample test last night

which was 60 questions
>and I scored a 47%. Now I have been program with VB.NET

since 2001 and this
>is my second study guide. I don't understand why I can't

past the practice
>test. Can someone please help?
>
>Thanks
>.

C. Hunter

Thanks man, it's nice that someone has been through the same thing...