Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Coupon code for 25% Off MCP Exams

Coupon code for 25% Off MCP Exams

David E. Patrick

If anyone is interested in a promo code for 25% off when taking your MCP
Exam (good through the end of the year), feel free to email me and I'll send
it to you. Make sure you remove the [no-spam] from my email address.

Thanks!

- Dave Patrick

Tong

And here is the link you can find the coupon code.
Enjoy!

Tong

Here is the link to the coupon code.

http://certificationworks.com/exam_d...oucher_vue.cfm

Enjoy!

David E. Patrick

If anyone is taking their exam by December 31, 2004, you can use the
following
voucher number if you register with Vue to get a 25% discount.

MSUU2C7E546F

If enough people use it, I may qualify to get a pen, so thanks ahead of
time!

- Dave

"David E. Patrick" <davidepatrick[no-spam]@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If anyone is interested in a promo code for 25% off when taking your MCP
> Exam (good through the end of the year), feel free to email me and I'll

send
> it to you. Make sure you remove the [no-spam] from my email address.
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Dave Patrick

newbie

anybody tried this? i tried to confirm it with my testing center and
it is not valid in the philippines..