Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > want to become microsoft certified.

want to become microsoft certified.

amit

i am a programmer. i want to become microsoft certified.
i have knowledge of VB.NET. so i want to become an MCAD.
please send me information about how to become microsoft
certified and related links. also advantages of microsoft
certified. i have also knowledge of other programming
languages. i want to create messenger using VB.NET please
give me tips.

Hermit Dave

first you need to be sure of what exactly you want to ask... mcsd...
programming... making your own messenger... whatever

have a read of this

if you are a beginner and think that MCAD or MCSD will look good on you !!!
hold you guns... lapel pins okay... but i havent used it till date..
get yourself .net sdk at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...&DisplayLang=en

for info on visual studio
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/

if you to try the new Visual studio 2005 tools.. express products are here
just for you.. help yourself.
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/

Now one you know in's and out's of programming ... on to certification..

Basic info on what MCP/MCAD/MCSD is
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

pointers to the right places...
MCP.. you give one exam you become MCP
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp

MCAD.. do 3 select MCP exmas and you become MCAD
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

MCSD.. do all the required MCPs for a particular stream and you become MCSD
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

For .NET certification(s) MCP/ MCAD/ MCSD:
you have 55 questions
passing score is 700 of 1000
its a 2 hour exam (plus 15 mins for tutorial + 15 for comments)
it costs 103.something GBP in uk...
you can find out the cost for your country at
www.2test.com

Also... you can take the exam in any order.. start with elective or a core
MCP.
the only requirement is that you do the least number of MCPs required for
your cert

If you program in C#.. get Amit Kalani's stuff... its not too bad... infact
i am doing my 70-320 with this book and it all looks good so far.

if you want MS training material...
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/default.asp

Please dont request dumps and or training material or information to be
emailed to you. if you are smart enough to finish a newsgroup to spam then
please remember that google is your best friend. first find out what mcad /
mcsd is.

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:4e0301c490fc$b349c0d0$(E-Mail Removed)...