Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > want to do mcad..

want to do mcad..

karna

Hi,
I want to do MCAD.I know visual basic.Kindly let me know
in short what options i should go for.
and which all books and materials are needed.
Do i need to do a lot of hands-on for it?

Hermit Dave

read my post which goes by the subject - "all you wanted to know about MCP /
MCAD / MCSD but were afraid to ask

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"karna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:049301c48e5c$6ab0bec0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I want to do MCAD.I know visual basic.Kindly let me know
> in short what options i should go for.
> and which all books and materials are needed.
> Do i need to do a lot of hands-on for it?

thanks

Raja

For MCAD VB.net track, stick with Mike's books. They're
the best !

70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav