Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-320 with a score of 952

Passed 70-320 with a score of 952

Death from Above

That makes me an MCAD.NET. I passed 70-316, 70-315 and 70-320 in that
order. I used Amit Kalani's books and MeasureUp practice exams. I also had
work experience with all of the technologies which was a big help.

In my opinion, only hands on experience and a good study guide (like
Kalani's) are needed to pass the exams. The MeasureUp practice exams were
useful in pointing out a few areas were I needed to study, but in the final
analysis they only served to improve my passing score.

Death from Above

Frank Mamone

Congrats!

I'm using Kalanis book too.

Did you find that there were questions on topics not covered in Kalani's
book? If so, were those gaps filled in by measure up?

Do you think you would have passed using only the material in the book?

Thanks,

Frank

news:(E-Mail Removed)...