Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 320 today

Passed 320 today

Sri

Hai ,Congrats for completing MCAD papers.
What are the exam combinations u took?

Sri

questions, and it
>started with some warning about the possibility of some

ungraded beta
>questions being mixed in. I'd anticipated a really hard

exam, especially
>with the short question count, but, although some of it

was challenging, and
>I just flat out guessed a few more times than I felt

comfortable with, there
>were also a lot of questions that I thought were just

too easy. I came out
>with a 921. So much for this monster. It can be

confusing covering so many
>topics from services, serviced components, and Web

services, plus questions
>on soap messages and xml, but it really wasn't as bad as

I thought it would
>be. As always there were also plenty of ADO.NET

questions, especially
>pertaining to XML support, and it helps to know about

SQL Server and its XML

Passed 70-320 Today ! ship50 MCAD 5 03-16-2006 05:56 AM
Passed 70-320 today! Simon Hart MCAD 4 03-07-2006 04:16 PM
Just passed 70-320 today uncleamos@telus.net MCSD 0 05-04-2005 06:43 PM
Just passed 70-320 today Justin McDaniel MCAD 2 06-11-2004 07:49 AM

Advertisments