Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Difference(s) between VS.NET 200x and VS.NET 2003

Difference(s) between VS.NET 200x and VS.NET 2003

Indrajit

Hi All,

I am gearing up to prepare for the MCAD.NET certification
on the C# track, taking 70-315/70-316/70-320. I have been
working with C# for more than a year, and I have been
using VS.NET 2003 except for the first couple of months,
when I was on VS.NET 2002. I have not worked with the
Beta versions of VS.NET.

How different is VS.NET 2003 from the previous version? I
am asking this question from the certification point of
view. I am using Kalani's boks for the exams as well as
his exam crams. Do you think this should suffice with
some "digging up of MSDN regularly"?

Cheers,
Indrajit

Eric

Indrajit wrote:

> How different is VS.NET 2003 from the previous version? I
> am asking this question from the certification point of
> view. I am using Kalani's boks for the exams as well as
> his exam crams. Do you think this should suffice with
> some "digging up of MSDN regularly"?

VS 2002 and VS 2003 are almost identical from a certification
standpoint. There's a few small differences, mostly pertaining to
security, but none of these differences will affect the test questions.

This will be fine, but you might want to get some more challenging
questions from Transcender or MeasureUp.

Kalani's book is great, but his questions are a little easy.

Eric