Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Walsh Software for 70-315 prep?

Walsh Software for 70-315 prep?

virgin news

Hi everyone,

I'm studying for 70-315 and have just taken the demo exam on the Walsh
Software site whic, incidentally is incredibly cheap!!

For those of you who have taken this exam and also seen the questions on the
Walsh Software site, How realistic are these questions compared to the real
thing?

Secondly, are the questions on the exam all multiple choice or are there any
simulation type questions?

Finally, can anyone give me an idea of how the questions are weighted in the
exam? It seems to me, from looking at questions on various sites, that
there is a bias toward ADO, security and configuration questions. and not
much on say, accessibility and localisation. Is this correct?

Any feedback welcome.

Pierre

Hi,

I used WSW Exams (http://www.walshsw.com) for
70-305 exam and I thought they were a pretty good
resource. Can't beat the price.

My exam had almost all multiple choice (radio button)
and a few multiple select (check box). No simulation type
questions on mine.

Also, there was more ADO than I was expecting. I should
have studied that area a little more. I passed though.

I am currently studying for 70-306 and using WSW Exams.

Hope this helps.

Pierre