Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Technology Forum

Technology Forum

Frank Garcia

Greetings, my name is Frank Garcia and I am the founder of a forum named
"Latin Tech Forum" - www.latintechforum.org

We are about technologists sharing information, ideas and support with each
other. We specialize in specific areas of technology from hardware to
software to local area networks. Our forum meets once a month, all members
participate in topics related to the technology industry.

You don't have to be of Latin origin to appreciate this forum.

Forum topics and meeting agenda are presented in Spanish and English.

Become a member today!

Eric

Frank Garcia wrote:

> Greetings, my name is Frank Garcia and I am the founder of a forum
> named "Latin Tech Forum" - www.latintechforum.org

But do you have your MCAD yet? Or, is this just SPAM?

Eric

"L" lens technology or "DO" technology?? ..Jan Plexy.. Digital Photography 4 10-04-2005 12:52 PM
Is technology making mankind a threatened species? Thoughts on technology, the future, and somwhere, ethics. Waylon Kenning NZ Computing 31 10-17-2004 09:44 AM
Technology Forum Frank Garcia MCSE 9 08-20-2004 05:55 PM
Technology Forum Frank Garcia Microsoft Certification 0 08-18-2004 04:18 PM

Advertisments