Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD exams Preparation time

MCAD exams Preparation time

Henry

Hi,

I would like to get your opinions and/or experience on the
time required on preparing on the exams for MCAD. My boss
has asked me to draft a schedule for my MCAD/MCSD
certification.

I know that the time varies by individual and by time
allocated each day.
To make it simple, please:
1. Assume good knowledge of Visual Basic and Java.
2. Give estimates in number of hours instead of days,
weeks, or months.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Henry

dzemo

I study 2-3 hours for a month and half and pass. I used preplogic book
good luck

Dzemal Tipura (Dzemo) - MCP
"Henry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:110c01c48520$c5808b40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get your opinions and/or experience on the
> time required on preparing on the exams for MCAD. My boss
> has asked me to draft a schedule for my MCAD/MCSD
> certification.
>
> I know that the time varies by individual and by time
> allocated each day.
> To make it simple, please:
> 1. Assume good knowledge of Visual Basic and Java.
> 2. Give estimates in number of hours instead of days,
> weeks, or months.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help!
>
> Henry

You mean 1.5 month for one exam or for the three needed
for MCAD

Eric

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [...]

I guess he means 2-3 hours a day?

Most of us need a lot more than 6 hours, even for one test. Maybe
someone who uses dumps could get by with this kind of shorter timeline,
but then you wouldn't learn much.

Eric