Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Free mock exams

Free mock exams

Nagaraj

Can i get MCAD mock exams for free in some web sites?
Please send me the link.

Thanks and with regards
nag

Franco Figún

Sirti

Most sites only offer 10-12 Demo Questions, you
have a pay for more questions. Make sense, they are
a business.

I have searched alot of sites and I found the cheapest
practice exams are at http://www.walshsw.com

If anyone has found FREE questions (more than 10 Demo)
let me know, cause I too, like many of you, are on
a very strict budget.

But, remember, MSDN, has everything you need and more to
pass a test and it is FREE. I use MSDN alot.

Regards,

Sirti

Inga

I agree with Sirti. The best way to prepare for exams is to study MSDN.
There you can find everything you need.
I used MSDN to prepare for 70-315 exam and I've passed it and I've achieved
911 score.
Good luck with your exams!

Inga

"Sirti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7c6701c4847c$09dfa780$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Most sites only offer 10-12 Demo Questions, you
> have a pay for more questions. Make sense, they are
> a business.
>
> I have searched alot of sites and I found the cheapest
> practice exams are at http://www.walshsw.com
>
> If anyone has found FREE questions (more than 10 Demo)
> let me know, cause I too, like many of you, are on
> a very strict budget.
>
> But, remember, MSDN, has everything you need and more to
> pass a test and it is FREE. I use MSDN alot.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sirti

SCJP 6.0 & SCJP 5.0 Mock Exams ashish.hareet@gmail.com Java 0 09-24-2008 03:10 PM
Any good 70-536 mock exams out there? Author MCSE 2 06-17-2008 05:50 PM
MCDST Mock/Practise Exams Gireesh MCDST 2 01-26-2005 07:29 PM
Mock exams really like exam? Sean MCAD 5 01-11-2005 07:33 PM
Mock exams Chris MCSD 0 09-23-2003 06:05 AM

Advertisments