Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > How do I begin?

How do I begin?

Pushkar Modi

Hi all,

I am a fresh graduate from Mumbai with some web
development experience behind me and basic knowledge of
C#. I would like to begin with the MCAD certification
with the 70-315 exam.

The trouble is I'm not sure which books to refer to and I
can't afford too many. Also i'm relatively in-experienced
so all my knowledge will have to come from the exercises,
tests, etc. of material I'm referring to. Guess I'm
looking for the perfect book

I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Pushkar Modi

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Pushkar,

Go to groups.google.com and put "C# MCSD book good" (without the quotes) in
the search box. You'll find lots of discussions about good books. Also, read
some of the older posts (and new ones as they come along) to get some tips
about the certification process.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"Pushkar Modi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:691301c482fa$da74d060$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ... basic knowledge of
> C#. I would like to begin with the MCAD certification
> with the 70-315 exam.
>
> The trouble is I'm not sure which books to refer to ....

Eric

Pushkar Modi wrote:

> The trouble is I'm not sure which books to refer to and I
> can't afford too many.

Get the blue Training Guide by Amit Kalani:
http://www.techcontent.com

You also need to do a lot of the examples.

Eric

Raja

Hi Pushkar,

I would advise you to stick with Amit Kalani's C# books.
Iam using them for my MCAD preparation and they are all
real good. You can find them all in Amazon
70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

Also, check out the errata from www.techcontent.com, when