Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > all at once or one at the time?

all at once or one at the time?

V.

Hi,

My current job is paying the studybooks and my exams for
MCAD. They want me to do Web development, web services
(C#) and biztalk server (elective).

I was wondering if it would make sense to study them all
first and then take the exams at a short period of time,
or would it be better to study them one by one and taking
the exams one by one.

(ok for the elective I do think it doesn't matter, but
what about the other 2?)

Tnx!

Somchai U.

I suggest your study only one or at most two tests. Step-by-step is better.

Somchai U.

news:4e9f01c4809e$b6e474b0$(E-Mail Removed)...