Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-305

70-305

seema

Hi,
How many questions will be there for test (70-305)and what is the allowed
time to complete this test and How many % you should score in order to pass
the test ?Can anyone can please clear my questions ?

jazz

between 40-50 in 2 hours. 70% is the min.

Consultant

Are you "hawt", Seema ?

Consultant.