Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-306 What's next?

70-306 What's next?

I just passed 70-306 on Saturday. I'm going to start on 70-
305 next. Any one have any suggestions on books and study
material?

If any one is interested in how I passed, I used the
Microsoft book, MCSD, exam prep from Exam Cram (which I
don't really recommend because several of the questions
had errors in them and on some pretty simple topics) and
did a lot of just getting in and playing around with code.

I'm also having some trouble logging into the MCP site.
Microsoft emailed me that I passed and the testing center
emailed me that I passed but to two different email
addresses, could this be a problem or do I just need to
give them more time?

Thanks all!!!

Raja

Best book for 70-305 is Mike's book. I used it and aced
the exam. Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/557k3

- Raja.