Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > I'm very new to this .net technology.

I'm very new to this .net technology.

Hi
I recently into .NET development.I did not explored much
of the stuff but with my development knowledge in JAVA
I'ma able to understand the concept behind the
Programming Pradigm . I want to complete MCAD and then
move on to MSCD.I have few questions here

Can any one suggest me from your experiance.
Which one would be better (from a job market perspective)
1) C## or VB
2) I know that to pass MCAD I need to complete three exams
Can I attempt them one after another with a maximum
duration of 6 months each or do I need to write at on
sigle shot

3) Once if I could clear MCAD do I still need to write
the same number of exams for MSCD.

Thanks,
Friend

Cindy Winegarden

Hi!

For the job market perspective you need to check your local listings. You
haven't said anything about where in the world you are. You say you have
some experience in Java so the syntax for C# might be easier for you to
learn.

There is no time limit for completing the MCAD or any other certificiation,
other than the limit imposed when exams are retired. You'll do fine
spreading your study over several months. You certianly wouldn't want to do
more than one exam in one day!

Exams can count toward more than one certification so your first MCP exam
counts toward MCAD and your three MCAD exams count toward MCSD. You can also
use some of the MCSD exams toward the MCDBA certification.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

news:1c1f01c47c30$16256380$(E-Mail Removed)...