Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > need web sites

need web sites

dzemo

I had a few free sites for free online demo tests but my hdd is dead now and
i don't remember those sites. Can anyone send me some sito to take online
test for free
thx

Gunjanda

Hi,

I do not know of any FREE sites, but I used
the following site for 70-305:

http://www.walshsw.com

Regards,

Gunjanda

dzemo

thx i know about that any other sites plz
"Gunjanda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bb5601c47997$eacaac30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I do not know of any FREE sites, but I used
> the following site for 70-305:
>
> http://www.walshsw.com
>
> Regards,
>
> Gunjanda

Gunjanda

No, I do not know any FREE sites, sorry.

dzemo

thx anyway
"Gunjanda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bcbb01c479a3$876e4f00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, I do not know any FREE sites, sorry.

Franco Figún

http://www.4tests.com
http://www.boson.com
http://www.cert21.com
http://www.certclicks.com
http://www.examnotes.net
http://www.transcender.com
http://www.ucertify.com
http://www.passitexam.org
http://www.coolcram.com
http://www.measureup.com
http://www.certifysky.com
http://www.syngress.com
http://www.petri.co.il
http://www.mcsetraining.ws
http://www.free-tests.com

--
FF
www.francofigun.com.ar
news:uKj$(E-Mail Removed)...

2 sites or not 2 sites Yitzak ASP .Net 5 03-10-2009 11:05 AM
using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files imx Python 10 03-14-2007 02:19 PM
Sites about web-sites ? Jasbird HTML 1 09-28-2006 06:21 PM
How do prevent sites to be loaded in other sites frames? Stefan Caliandro HTML 2 02-14-2005 06:05 PM
ISO: Web sites for images (pay sites preferred) Kevin Buchan ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 09:34 AM

Advertisments