Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > If passed 70-315, will I get a welcome kit from Microsoft for MCP?

If passed 70-315, will I get a welcome kit from Microsoft for MCP?

Tong

Hi friends,

I passed 70-315 yesterday. This is my first test for Microsoft certs.
Since I have got MCP status, will I get a welcome kit from Microsoft
for MCP or I have to wait pass all the three exams to get a MCAD cert?

Thanks for your help!
-Tong

Lateralus [MCAD.Net]

Tong,
If I understand you correctly, 70-315 was the first exam you took and
you passed. You have to log into the MCP site and request a "welcome kit".
If you just passed yesterday you might have to wait a few days before the
microsoft site recognizes you as an MCP.

https://partnering.one.microsoft.com...ate/login.aspx

HTH

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...