Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Questions on 70-315

Questions on 70-315

Moshfegh Hamedani

Hi,

I have about 2 years of experience in developing web
applications with asp.net and have read these books
carefully about 2-3 times:

1- MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and
Microsoft Visual C#® .NET

2- Microsoft ASP.NET Step by Step

I also took MeasureUp exam (microsoft web site) online and
got a score of 70%. Of course, I was not ready enough for
taking the exam. I just thought to try it out with
prior experience.

What I'd like to know is:

1- How much the books mentioned above cover the 70-315
exam?

2- How much TestKing tests are close to the real exam
questions?

3- How much tests included with the kit on cd are close to
the real exam questions?

By the way, I'm going to take 70-315 in almost 2 weeks.
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Moshfegh Hamedani

I passed this exam with 85% last month.. My experience..
If you know why a particular answer is right for the
question in measureup and also why the wrong answers are
wrong.. then you would have in depth knowledge on the
subject.. That is truly good for your real world
experience.

Testking is ofcourse "the most closest" or perhaps "The
real exam questions".. But MOST of the members here would
consider illegal....you decide want is more important for
you!!

All the best.

Eric

Moshfegh Hamedani wrote:

> 1- How much the books mentioned above cover the 70-315
> exam?

Do yourself a favor and get the books by Amit Kalani. You don't read
the messages here very often, do you?

> 2- How much TestKing tests are close to the real exam
> questions?

If you use TestKing you deserve to fail. Go with MeasureUp or
Transcender if you really want to learn the material.

> 3- How much tests included with the kit on cd are close to
> the real exam questions?

Not at all. There's not much point in using MS books or sample tests in
my opinion. These products aren't even close to the level of the Amit
Kalani blue Training Guides.

Eric