Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Questions on 70-315

Questions on 70-315

Moshfegh Hamedani

Hi,

I have about 2 years of experience in developing web
applications with asp.net and have read these books
carefully about 2-3 times:

1- MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and
Microsoft Visual C#® .NET

2- Microsoft ASP.NET Step by Step

I also took MeasureUp exam (microsoft web site) online and
got a score of 70%. Of course, I was not ready enough for
taking the exam. I just thought to try it out with
prior experience.

What I'd like to know is:

1- How much the books mentioned above cover the 70-315
exam?

2- How much TestKing tests are close to the real exam
questions?

3- How much tests included with the kit on cd are close to
the real exam questions?

By the way, I'm going to take 70-315 in almost 2 weeks.
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Moshfegh Hamedani