Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-316 Exam format.

70-316 Exam format.

Raman

Hi,

I am interested in taking the 70-316 exam. I heard that the exam format is changed and is not the format which other tests have. Can someone provide more information on the format?

Thanks in Advance

Raman

I heard from some people that the format of the exam is changed. I heard that they give a notepad and .NET SDK and ask us to actually do some programming stuff.Is that true?

Please let me know. I heard that this change was made only 3 or 4 months ago.

Thanks in advance

"Raman" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in taking the 70-316 exam. I heard that the exam format is changed and is not the format which other tests have. Can someone provide more information on the format?
>
> Thanks in Advance

Eric

Christian Ista wrote:

> I heard this rumor about notepad and SDK but it's a rumor.

bummer - that sounds like a good idea.

Eric