Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-316 Exam format.

70-316 Exam format.

Raman

07-20-2004
Hi,

I am interested in taking the 70-316 exam. I heard that the exam format is changed and is not the format which other tests have. Can someone provide more information on the format?

Thanks in Advance

Raman

07-21-2004
I heard from some people that the format of the exam is changed. I heard that they give a notepad and .NET SDK and ask us to actually do some programming stuff.Is that true?

Please let me know. I heard that this change was made only 3 or 4 months ago.

Thanks in advance

"Raman" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in taking the 70-316 exam. I heard that the exam format is changed and is not the format which other tests have. Can someone provide more information on the format?
>
> Thanks in Advance

Eric

07-21-2004
Christian Ista wrote:

> I heard this rumor about notepad and SDK but it's a rumor.

bummer - that sounds like a good idea.

Eric

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On