Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 305

SSS

hai friends, i am taking my 305 exam next week, those who
finished their exam pls guide me,how much should i get
the practce exam scores to pass in the actual exam,i am
using Walwsh.com for practice test and Cd came with my
study guide mikeGunderloy, thanks inadvance.

SSS

Ahmed

The domain name 'Walwsh.com' does not work?
Any ideas?

Ahmed

>study guide mikeGunderloy, thanks inadvance.
>
>SSS
>.

SSS

sorry this is the link http://www.walshsw.com/
to had practice test for cheaper pice,which i am using,do
u have any idea, whether test in it are standard or not?
have u finished 305? if have finished give me some tips
for taking actual exam. Thanks.

SSS