Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-305

70-305

What sort of questions are asked on exam 70-305?
Where will I find some practice questions or practice
exams for 70-305??

Eric

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What sort of questions are asked on exam 70-305?

They cover ASP.NET using VB.NET. Most questions are multiple choice - a
few questions involve matching.

> Where will I find some practice questions or practice
> exams for 70-305??

MS has some free assessment tests on the web, and Transcender and
MeasureUp sell some good practice tests.

Eric

What do you mean with matching??

Regards,

Eric

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What do you mean with matching??

2 kinds: the first is to match things up, or put them in certain
categories. I don't remember seeing many of this kind. For example, a
list of methods on one side, and a list of classes on the other side.
Match up the methods with the classes that have those methods.

The other kind is to put some steps in order. Take an item from this
column, and move it to the other column in the right order.

You need to pay attention to see if all the steps are needed. Sometimes
they through in some extra steps that you don't need.

Here's a dumb little example: your task is to write data to a file.

steps
-----
close the file
open the file for writing
delete the file
open the file for reading
write data to the file

Now you need to drag these to another column in the right order:

open the file for writing
write data to the file
close the file

These steps would not be used: