Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Hi Group

Hi Group

Cindy Winegarden

In news: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
Marmik <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Where would I find the list of all the different exam with their
> number on the net ?

Hi Marmik,

All you need to know about learning and certification is at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/. More specifically, I think you're
looking for the information at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp and/or
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp.

(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

>Where would I find the list of all the different exam with their number on
>the net ?

www.sun.com?iamtoostupidtobeinIT=TRUE

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Try this url;
>
>http://www.itscalledsarcasmyouass.com

pls can u send 2 me link 4 this

waiting now......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>1) go to google.com
>
>2) go to microsoft.com, and do some searches
>
>3) go to msdn.microsoft.com, and do some searches

some people believe go to's to be evil

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Eric

> > 1) go to google.com
> >
> > 2) go to microsoft.com, and do some searches
> >
> > 3) go to msdn.microsoft.com, and do some searches

> some people believe go to's to be evil
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

hmmm:

Google1 = new Google;