Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > send exam material, amerikan visa

send exam material, amerikan visa

karmegam

sirs,

i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
will i get america visa after these exams ?

Kindly do the needfull.

Address :
Karmegam,
103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.

thank you all sirs,
Karmegam.

Steve

Hey jerk,
You have posted this to every Microsoft newsgroup.
Here is a thought....Go search for it yourself before
posting here.
ASSHATS

bb

Brad wrote:
> Actually I think (hope) this is a joke that I kinda' sorta' started.
>
> "Steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:2b27801c4673c$b1c1e6f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Hey jerk,
>>You have posted this to every Microsoft newsgroup.
>>Here is a thought....Go search for it yourself before
>>posting here.
>>ASSHATS

i have a horrible feeling .. it isnt

--
------------------------
Think your smart?

Eric

karmegam wrote:

> i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
> i have 3 sisters to marry.

It's illegal to marry your sisters in most countries.

> i need lot of cash for that.

I saw some good SPAM messages that say you can earn $10,000 a
week...give your email address and I'll forward them to you.

Eric

Alexander

Haha, Eric, I could not help laughing, so humorous you are!

Alex