Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Simulation-based questions in MCAD

Simulation-based questions in MCAD

Stranger

Hi All,
I am planning to take 70-305 exam and the Que publication says there
will some "Simulation-based" questions apart from multiple type
questions.
Can someone please tell me what exactly is 'Simulation-based'
question? Is it like writing some code for event handling or something
like that.
Sorry I am new to this. Please suggest.
Appreciate any answers.

Thanks

Raja

Check out
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...licies/innovat
ions.asp

Also, download and install the demo and that will take you
thru all the question types.

When I took the 305 past month, there were only multiple-
choice types and nothing else ! Of course, it's better to
be prepared for the new types as well !

- Raja.