Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-315

70-315

Renu Goyal

Does anyone have any last minute suggestions for my 70-315 test? I plan to
take it on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

FrisbeeŽ

"Renu Goyal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any last minute suggestions for my 70-315 test? I plan
> to take it on Saturday.

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

--
Fris "Bluto" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Eric

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

> > Does anyone have any last minute suggestions for my 70-315 test? I
> > plan to take it on Saturday.

> My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Might be best to do this after taking the test....it's always helped me!

Eric