Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > is it me, or is this forum becoming more moronic?

is it me, or is this forum becoming more moronic?

bb

well is it?

--
------------------------
Think your smart?

Burkabanger

And soon he can take your privilege to post.

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't think so. Its still mostly the same old thing:
>
> "Hi I am being Shushu Villapoopoo from India and I cannot read for myself
> the Microsoft website for MCP so could you please re-explain me all these
> things required for MCAD and plese send me free electronic copies of your
> text books that you paid dollars for so I can being taking you job.
> Thankyou so many."
>
> "bb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > well is it?
> >

> > --
> > ------------------------
> > Think your smart?
> > Prove your programming power @ the OSI Geek Challenges
> > http://www.osix.net
> > ------------------------

I R T

"Burkabanger" <burkabanger@nohang_nospam.none> writes:

>> "Hi I am being Shushu Villapoopoo from India and I cannot read for myself
>> the Microsoft website for MCP so could you please re-explain me all these
>> things required for MCAD and plese send me free electronic copies of your
>> text books that you paid dollars for so I can being taking you job.

Isnt that being a bit racist ?

In any case, I presume that the Indians are potential customers too.

bb

Brad wrote:
> I don't think so. Its still mostly the same old thing:
>
> "Hi I am being Shushu Villapoopoo from India and I cannot read for myself
> the Microsoft website for MCP so could you please re-explain me all these
> things required for MCAD and plese send me free electronic copies of your
> text books that you paid dollars for so I can being taking you job.
> Thankyou so many."
>
> "bb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>well is it?
>>

>>--
>>------------------------
>>Think your smart?
>>Prove your programming power @ the OSI Geek Challenges
>>http://www.osix.net
>>------------------------

lol, close to the knuckle, but quite accurate!

--
------------------------
Think your smart?
Prove your programming power @ the OSI Geek Challenges
http://www.osix.net
------------------------

FrisbeeŽ

Brad wrote:
> I don't think so. Its still mostly the same old thing:
>
> "Hi I am being Shushu Villapoopoo from India and I cannot read for
> myself the Microsoft website for MCP so could you please re-explain
> me all these things required for MCAD and plese send me free
> electronic copies of your text books that you paid dollars for so I
> can being taking you job. Thankyou so many."

You left out "Kindly do the needful"

--
Fris "Kerpal" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!