Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-310

Passed 70-310

Mike

I passed 70-310 today. I used on the job experience, the
Exam Cram book, and the study guide by Osborne. I also
used Transcender and Measure up practice tests. I found
that both sets of practice tests asks questions that were
not covered in the books I read, so I started using the
answer explainations as another source of study material.
I found the Measure up tests to be a little more difficult
than the Transcender tests. Both provided a good
measurement of the skills necessary to past the test.

There is nothing like real world experience and I would
strongly recommend anyone preparing for this test, spend a
significant amount of time writing web services and
remoting objects.

The test asks a considerable number of questions
concerning COM+ and legacy COM objects, so be sure to
understand those subjects well. Make sure you understand
testing and debugging, security, deployment, and data
relationships.

I had previously passed 70-305, I thought 70-310 was at
least a couple of notches more difficult.

Alexander

Congratulations, Mike!
I read your post and learn more, I'm a C# programmer.

Alex

news:270e001c463a7$3e2ecfc0$(E-Mail Removed)...