Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-310

70-310

Sachin

Anyone appearing for 70-310.

knight

me some idea which books to fallow.As i have bacis
knowledge of .net,vb.net.

Rex

I just passed the 310 about a week ago. Do NOT buy the Kenneth Lind book
published by Osborne/McGraw-Hill. It has many fundamental errors in it,
and I believe it could actually cause more harm than good.
I did spend some time reading one of Gunderloy's books for this exam,
and it was pretty good. If you already have a pretty good knowledge of
VB.Net, then you should be okay with the Gunderloy book.