Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > New MCAD

New MCAD

Rex

I passed 70-305, 70-306, and finally 70-310 last week. I feel I must
point out the WORST book ever: "MCAD/MCSD XML Web Services and Server
Components Development w/VB.NET (Study Guide Exam 70-310)" by Kenneth S.
Lind, published by Osborne. This is the worst book I have ever owned on
any subject. It fails in so many ways, VB syntax errors, invalid XML,
poor English, bad practice questions with wrong answers, and, of course,
poor and lacking coverage of important subject material. Borders won't
give me my money back because I opened the CD in the back. Please, save
your money. I honestly believe this book could hurt your understanding
of the subject matter. Gunderloy has two decent books on the same subject.