Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Microsoft contests

Microsoft contests

David

Someone told me that Microsoft has some contests time by time.

can anybody tell me where can I find and participate them?

Matt

do a search for imaginecup, that's Microsoft's big coding contest

"David" wrote:

> Someone told me that Microsoft has some contests time by time.
>
> can anybody tell me where can I find and participate them?

David

Where can I find it?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> do a search for imaginecup, that's Microsoft's big coding contest
>
> "David" wrote:
>
> > Someone told me that Microsoft has some contests time by time.
> >
> > can anybody tell me where can I find and participate them?

Marty McFly

http://www.imaginecup.com

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...