Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Second Ed. of Self Paced Training books

Second Ed. of Self Paced Training books

Jeremy

I started my certification training some time ago with
the first edition of the Self-Paced training kits. Now I
am starting back up again and found out that there is a
new version of the book. Should I use the new book? Has
the exam changed enough to where it now includes
Framework 1.1 and VS 2003 concepts?