Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD

amit

My question is, following book

MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-306): Developing and
Implementing windows based Applications with Visual
Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET by Mike Gunderloy.

is sufficient to pass 70 306 or do i need to refer some
other books.
Thanks in advance

Lektran

I passed the test today(821) using this book
but also have a look at this
http://www.codeclinic.com/70-316skills.htm
and make good use of the practice test on the cd
that came with the book
The book gives a good overview of the topics required but
i would recommend diving a little deeper into each topic
using MSDN

thanks lektran

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments