Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > download files

download files

Galadan

Which would be best the method so that I can copy, on a click of button,
files on the pc's user,
files which are on the server.
In short, I have a files to transfer from the server which rolls the
apllication to the pc of the person connected on an Intranet.

Galadan