Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > When can i know the test result?

Reply
Thread Tools

When can i know the test result?

 
 
angela
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
Hi,
I just began collect the MCAD test information in these
days, can anyone tell me when can i know the test result
after taking it? Once you finish the test or will they
send a mail to tell you that?

cheers
angela
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Justin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
You will know at the end of your exam if you passed or not.

>-----Original Message-----
>Hi,
>I just began collect the MCAD test information in these
>days, can anyone tell me when can i know the test result
>after taking it? Once you finish the test or will they
>send a mail to tell you that?
>
>cheers
>angela
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
phatrice
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
Do you mean that the exam is taken on a computer??!! That
sux..

>-----Original Message-----
>You will know at the end of your exam if you passed or

not.
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Hi,
>>I just began collect the MCAD test information in these
>>days, can anyone tell me when can i know the test

result
>>after taking it? Once you finish the test or will they
>>send a mail to tell you that?
>>
>>cheers
>>angela
>>.
>>

>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Hate Paper MCAD's
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-10-2004
Ha Ha Ha !

This is a typical "Paper MCAD" ! I wonder if Angela has
seen a computer, let alone used one !

- Hate "Paper MCAD's"

>-----Original Message-----
>Do you mean that the exam is taken on a computer??!! That
>sux..
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>You will know at the end of your exam if you passed or

>not.
>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>Hi,
>>>I just began collect the MCAD test information in these
>>>days, can anyone tell me when can i know the test

>result
>>>after taking it? Once you finish the test or will they
>>>send a mail to tell you that?
>>>
>>>cheers
>>>angela
>>>.
>>>

>>.
>>

>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TEST TEST Test...Blah Blah Blah generalbatguano@pacbell.net Computer Support 2 09-15-2006 03:47 AM
TEST TEST Test...Blah Blah Blah Generalbatguano@pacbell.net Computer Support 6 09-13-2006 01:53 AM
I know, I know, I don't know Andries Perl Misc 3 04-23-2004 02:17 AM
TEST TEST TEST Gazwad Computer Support 2 09-05-2003 07:32 PM
test test test test test test test Computer Support 2 07-02-2003 06:02 PM



Advertisments