Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > passed 70-306 today

passed 70-306 today

Bob

Passed 305 a little over a week ago, and 306 today. I
thought it was a little harder, but I scored better. Maybe
I just forgot how hard the first one was. for this test I
used the MSPress book by Matthew A Stoecker. It was okay.
It explained a few things very well that I had not seen
explained well before. However, it was very light on
examples and exercises and test questions.
On the exam itself, I was surprised by some of the
security questions. I would recommend you know that stuff
pretty well. I was also surprised by a question that
seemed to me to be almost completely non-VB/non-VS. The
question was about a fairly obscure SQL server feature in
a stored procedure. I thought it was unfair on this test.
Oh well, I passed.