Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Thanks Bob for 70-305

Thanks Bob for 70-305

Amit

hey Bob and others,
Was the book by Mike Gunderloy (Training guide ) the only
book that you used ? Also, what other practice tests did
you take, any braim dumps, etc etc. I have no clue as to
whether just the book is enough or book oand the tests or
much more is needed. so would appreciate if you could
enlighten me on that aspect as well.

Eric

Amit wrote:

> hey Bob and others,
> Was the book by Mike Gunderloy (Training guide ) the only
> book that you used ? Also, what other practice tests did
> you take, any braim dumps, etc etc. I have no clue as to
> whether just the book is enough or book oand the tests or
> much more is needed. so would appreciate if you could
> enlighten me on that aspect as well.

The book alone is fine, but the sample tests are a bit too easy. Get
something like Transcenders or MeasureUp to get better practice.

Eric

Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 (running problem) [THANKS] [ MORE THANKS] con't beenthere Computer Support 2 09-07-2006 08:58 AM
Mountain Mods Bob Slay Clear Acrylic Case @ ThinkComputers.org Silverstrand Front Page News 1 12-01-2005 11:17 PM
Billy Bob Vern MCSE 4 07-02-2004 01:47 PM
Ping Bob Holmes and Ken Briscoe =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 8 06-08-2004 08:53 PM
Thanks, thanks a lot Rick Computer Support 0 05-05-2004 04:04 AM

Advertisments