Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Free sample test for MCAD.Net

Free sample test for MCAD.Net

Renu Goyal

Hi All,

I am preparing for my 70-315 MCAD.Net certification. I found out a link to free testing

http://certification.about.com/cs/sa.../mcsd70315.htm I am not sure about the quality of questions offered.

Can anyone please guide me how good are these questions comparing to the actual 70-315 certification questions?

Input is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Raja

I don't know about the About.com questions, but
Transcender's questions are generally more difficult than
the actual exam and therefore are a very good prep tool.

Try this : http://www.msmeasureup.com/test/home.asp
Usually each practice test contains about 25-30 questions !

Also, checkout http://www.certifyexpress.com/examindex.cfm?
quizid=70

- Raja.

tab=td

>Please do update about these tests also....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://certification.about.com/cs/sa.../a/mcsd70315.h