Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > no experience in real world programming

no experience in real world programming

mohit singh

I am working in ASP(no experience in real world programming) but want to go for the MCAD exams. plz can me guide to how to clear the MCA exams as i also am not experienced to programming
As eveerybody knows ASP itself cannot get u a job so u have to be different from others.So wether shud i go for the MCAD certification or not.plz advice me

regard
mohit

djad'ko

Mohit,
All these exams and certifications are just games. Microsoft started it to
make money. Some employers believe that certified person knows more than
others, some employers do not believe. So it's up to you. Many really
experienced programmers did not pass any exams, many people with no good
knowledge of programming stuff got those certificates. I fill myself like a
pretty bad programmer, but I passed all the exams for MCSD several years
ago, later I did the same with MCSD.NET. Although I always fill that my
knowledge is not good enough, I do a lot of programming for my company, my
boss likes my results, my coworkers believe that my certificates are real.
But as I said before it's just a game, I followed the rules created by
Microsoft and I have some benefits from it - good salary etc.
Djad'ko

"mohit singh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am working in ASP(no experience in real world programming) but want to

go for the MCAD exams. plz can me guide to how to clear the MCA exams as i
also am not experienced to programming.
> As eveerybody knows ASP itself cannot get u a job so u have to be

different from others.So wether shud i go for the MCAD certification or
not.plz advice me.

> regards
> mohit

Mike

A true sign of a good programmer is one that is always
questioning their own abilities.
If you think yourself to be an average or below average
programmer, while your boss and coworkers/fellow
programmers think you are really good. Then you sir are
on the right path.