Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > What Language is popular????

What Language is popular????

Aung Myat Khaing

i want to examine the mcad exam.
my company ask to me What Language is most popular.
for example vb.net or c#.net
i can create web application with jsp and asp

Paul Robson

Aung Myat Khaing wrote:

> i want to examine the mcad exam.
> my company ask to me What Language is most popular.
> for example vb.net or c#.net
> i can create web application with jsp and asp

Probably VB is more popular (because of it's vague ancestral
links with VB6.0 et al) but C# is the cleaner language.

However, it's really just an issue of Syntax. If you can pass
MCAD C# you can probably pass MCAD VB or vice-versa.

Paul Robson

Emmanuel Lambert

if you get started with .NET from scratch, you want to go for C#,
which is a very powerful language similar to Java and ready for the
future; VB.NET is better for those who are used working in VB6 and who
want an easier transition to .NET

Mike

Coming from a C++/Java background in college I went with
VB.NET.......

A lot of you are going "WTH?". SImply for the reason that
that is the company(where I work) standard.
Do what ever is going to mesh best with your rw
experience....

And of course learning a new language is always a blast