Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Product Kek #

Product Kek #

d.sch@northwestel.net

I am trying to down load my C.D Windows xp
Installation cd- rom and it is asking me for my Product
Key # and i can not find it .Can some one please
tellme how to find it on my comp.
Thank you
Darlene Schneider

Eric

> I am trying to down load my C.D Windows xp
> Installation cd- rom and it is asking me for my Product
> Key #

Contact the company who provided the CD-ROM. Maybe it came with your
computer, and you need to contact the company who made your computer.

Eric