Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-306 Computer based training CD?

70-306 Computer based training CD?

Jimbob

I was going to go with Mike Gunderloy's book and also some
Computer Based Training software. Does anyone know any
good software for course 70-306 (Developing and
Implementing Windows-Based Applications with Visual
Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET )

Kel Good

On 11 May 2004 08:17, "Jimbob" wrote:
>I was going to go with Mike Gunderloy's book and also some Computer
>Based Training software. Does anyone know any good software for course
>70-306 (Developing and Implementing Windows-Based Applications with
>Visual Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET )

You're probably looking for free, but if not I'd highly recommend the
Transcender tests. They are very true to the real tests.
--
Kel Good
MCSD for Microsoft.NET