Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > ms speech sdk 5.1

ms speech sdk 5.1

ceyhunergun

Hello
I want to learn to use speech sdk 5.1, but first of all I want to learn how much the sdk is succesfull
I meant if it works when i said hello or a chinese or a french? Can any word in english be recognized from different sources(chinese, french, turk, italian bla bl
I searched web for a while but i couldnt find much sources about it

and also i want to learn which ASR technologies are used in speech sdk 5.1

If you have any link or paper, could you please help me