Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Can any one know how the price for each exam in india for MCAD

Can any one know how the price for each exam in india for MCAD

k.srihari

Hi,
I am srihari.k working in visual soft technalogies Ltd.I
want to get MCAD in .NET.kindly send me the details .And
ALSO SEND DETAILS INFORMATION ON MCAD.I will be very thank
full to u .

Regard's,

k.srihari

venuvrk

Hi

I have recently taken the 070-306 exam. Officially the exam costs 50 US dollars. But presently thre is a discount and it costs around 1750 rupees. So if you are planning for MCAD you need to write 3 exams , so the total would be 1750 *3 INR

regard
VenuVRK