Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Datagrig sorting problem!

Datagrig sorting problem!

bredal Jensen

Hello,
I'am experiencing that Asp.net can not handle sorting of datagrid when the
number of items exceed a few thousands.
Is anyone aware of this problem?
The sorting works fine when the number of item in the datagrid gets lower.

I do not know the number limit between *Works* and *don't works* but i least
we have to exceed a few thousands of item to
experience this.

Any usefull comment will be highlly apreciated.

Thanks ...