Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > shall i get Kalani 's for 70-305

shall i get Kalani 's for 70-305

Sree

hai,anybody know whether kalani's books for exam 70-305
available or not or kalani books are only for 315,316 and
320.thanks for help.

Sree.

I think Kalani Books are just for exams u mentioned.He
has book only related to C# i believe
Book by Mike Gunderlay for exam 305 is similar to Kalani
(i have read) and good book.

Sharmila

Sree

Gunderlay 's books for 305 and will start my
preparation,is there anyother books required along with
it,did u finish 305? okay.

Sree