Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Is this combination valid

Is this combination valid

Mehmet

Hi Guys

Here is a quote from the book I am studying for 70-315
exam regarding MCAD requirements :

"The one you can count as an elective is the exam from
the opposite technology and language from the exam that
you counted as a core exam. For example if you take C# Web
Applications exam (70-315) as a core exam, you can take
the Visual Basic.NET Windows based Applications exam."

But as I read the requirements in microsoft site that
didnt sound correct. From what I understood from ms site
is that , once you take a core exam, you can take the
opposing technology exam without regard to the language.
If you take 2 exams that are from same technology but in
different languages only one credit will be counted. Is
that correct?
So will 70-315,70-320 and 70-316 (as an elective) be a
valid combination to earn MCAD?
Thanks

John

"Mehmet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:067401c424da$ab2cb1c0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> So will 70-315,70-320 and 70-316 (as an elective) be a
> valid combination to earn MCAD?

Yes.

ebru

kesinlikle aldigin sinavlar tamamen dogrudur..
ve good luck...

Moily

Not quite. Valid MCAD exam combinations are :-

One of:
70-305 VB.NET Web Apps
70-306 VB.NET Windows Apps
70-315 C#.NET Web Apps
70-316 C#.NET Windows Apps

plus one of:
70-229 Database Design/Implementation with SQL Server
2000
70-230 Solution Design/Implementation of BizTalk Server
2000
70-234 Solution Design/Implementation of Commerce Server
2000

and finally one of:
70-310 VB.NET XML Web Services and Components
70-320 C#.NET XML Web Services and Components

See here for more details:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...equirements.as

Microsoft do let you cross streams with regards to C#.NET
and VB.NET though, so you could theoretically do 70-305
and 70-320, but why would you want to ?

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:29:08 -0700, "Moily"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [...]

Interesting... so you're telling me the card I have that says MCAD is
invalid because I took 315, 316, and 320?

vagpap

Moily

Apologies, you are of course right! Didn't notice the
smallprint at the bottom of that page:

"If you use Exam 70-305 or 70-315 to satisfy the core
exam requirement, you may use either Exam 70-306 or 70-
316 as an elective.

If you use Exam 70-306 or 70-316 to satisfy the core exam
requirement, you may use either Exam 70-305 or 70-315 as
an elective."

is there a hardware / driver combination out there the lets win2k connect to the network before login?? christiane kewitz Wireless Networking 1 02-13-2005 01:08 AM
is this Valid combination for MCAD Sree MCAD 1 08-03-2004 01:17 AM
Valid combination? ted MCAD 1 05-23-2004 05:14 PM
Generating combination signal from within clocked clocked block Valentin Tihomirov VHDL 3 10-28-2003 08:56 AM
Is this a valid combination..please verify.. MKG MCSD 2 08-22-2003 03:06 PM

Advertisments