Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Voucher Number to receive 25% Off Your MCAD Exams

Voucher Number to receive 25% Off Your MCAD Exams

David E. Patrick

If anyone is taking their exam by May 31, 2004, you can use the following
voucher number if you register with Vue to get a 25% discount.

MSUU2C7E546F

If enough people use it, I may qualify to get a pen, so thanks ahead of
time!

- Dave

Ha Duy Thien

Dear David E. Patrick

Please tell me in detail how to use this voucher.

I am planing to get my exam at the end of this month or early next month

regards,

"David E. Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O0ao$E$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If anyone is taking their exam by May 31, 2004, you can use the following
> voucher number if you register with Vue to get a 25% discount.
>
> MSUU2C7E546F
>
> If enough people use it, I may qualify to get a pen, so thanks ahead of
> time!
>
> - Dave

Andrew

Does anyone have the same for Canada?