Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Recommended books for the SQL test? Amit Kalani doesnt seem too have one.

Recommended books for the SQL test? Amit Kalani doesnt seem too have one.

Eric

What are folks favorite books for preparing for the Sql test 70-229
Designing and Implementing Databases with Sql-Server 2000?

Thanks.

Jackie

I just ordered my books so this is just what I have found
from my research.
Programming SQL Server 2000 by Example seem to have very
good reviews.
Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming by Viera likewise
has very good reviews as very helpful for the exam.

I'll like to see what others say but I've ordered these
two books already so I'm very happy with my selections.

Jackie

Eric

Thanks. I recently got the Vieira book on sale. I'll check out the by
Example one as well.
Kalani's books were so right on topically for covering the exam that I was
hoping he had one for SQL as well.

"Jackie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:157ce01c41d72$83fefd20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just ordered my books so this is just what I have found
> from my research.
> Programming SQL Server 2000 by Example seem to have very
> good reviews.
> Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming by Viera likewise
> has very good reviews as very helpful for the exam.
>
> I'll like to see what others say but I've ordered these
> two books already so I'm very happy with my selections.
>
> Jackie

Greg

MCAD/MCSE/MCDBA SQL Server 2000 Database Design and
Implementation 2 - Microsoft Press ISBN 0-7356-1960-3

DalePres

After years of using Sybex books and the recommendations of a few people
here I bought the Sybex 70-229 book. I am just done with Chapter 1. So
far, the book is a disappointment. Lots of errors, and if you go to
http://www.utexas.edu/its/windows/da...ing/index.html you will
be amazed how much Chapter 1 looks like that site. It sure makes me wonder
who copied from whom.

I hope the rest of it gets better, or that at least it gets no worse.

Dale

"Eric" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are folks favorite books for preparing for the Sql test 70-229
> Designing and Implementing Databases with Sql-Server 2000?
>
> Thanks.

Amit Kalani books for MCTS 70-536 Waheed MCTS 1 08-15-2008 12:42 PM
I need 70-229 Amit Kalani's training guide & an important message to share books BOGABOGA MCAD 8 03-13-2006 10:02 AM
Books by Amit Kalani Gaurav MCAD 4 08-08-2005 11:31 PM
Amit Kalani Books Vikas MCAD 5 03-10-2005 09:13 AM
anybody has 315 books(Que) written by amit kalani? it_farmer@yahoo.com MCAD 4 12-11-2003 03:52 PM

Advertisments